Tuesday, June 13, 2006

My Finished Pears


So here is the final canvas. I did it with acrylic paint and I can't remember when I finished it. Quite a while ago. But like I said in my last post - I'm cheating a bit. The painting was interesting to do because I'm really not familiar with painting with acrylic. I'm still in the process of learning what works and what doesn't. Are there things that I would like to change about the finished product - yes. Am I going to let that bother me - no. I think drawing and painting - like most creative endeavors - rely more on the fact of you doing them over and over again than worrying about everything you do being perfect. This is something I've had trouble with in the past but I'm working on it. That's part of the reason I like blogging. It's motivation to go work on something if only to have something to post about.

No comments: