Saturday, January 19, 2008

The State of the Blog

Probably time for another update. Pregnancy is not being kind to the geeky girl. Got over the extreme morning sickness to feel ok for a while then started getting tired. Really tired. Kind of dizzy too. That's normal right? Right?
Apparently not. Had bloodwork done that came back that I am quite anemic. I am now taking insane amounts of iron and just generally taking it easy. Nothing too serious, just unpleasant and draining. Hopefully in a few more weeks the iron will finish kicking in and I'll be up and going again.
Over the course of the last few months I've only managed to do a few drawings but I'll slowly get those posted.

2 comments:

R K said...

Instead of "The State of the Blog", sounds like it should be: "The State of the Blahs"; but, I suspect the inevitable hump will be surmounted.

Congratulations to you and yours on the pending birth of your baby.

Anonymous said...

I don't get it are you having a baby or are are you drawing it?
PS. Check out my blog www.zeekygeek.blogspot.com