Monday, April 27, 2009

Green Purse

This is my green purse and it is nearly perfect. It holds my sidekick in one pouch, (you can see the case for it), and my moleskine and pens in the other (which you can't see as I'm using them to draw). It's the perfect depth to hold my wallet, some watercolors, an ipod and even a decent sized hardback (I always carry a book with me, it's a sickness really). There's a flap in the back that holds my datebook. The strap is serious enough that I can attach my keys and sigg bottle full of water to it without a problem. I love this bag.

9 comments:

Carolyn said...

I love your bag and I love your artwork too!!!

winna said...

I love it, too!

lindaablkb@yahoo.com said...

super job - your blog is great, wish I had your drawing talent!
Linda B.

Alex said...

Nice bag! I've always loved green stuff ^^
I have a bag like this too(not as girly though) until my fiancee told me that guys don't usually carry messenger's bag in Louisiana -___- I guess she'd probably want that bag now :D

Shirley said...

Great bag - Really enjoy your drawing style. Please keep sharing.

Lindart said...

Wow, what a fantastic bag! I need to look for one like that! Lovely drawing too!

seesue said...

Your artwork is terrific. Great 'young mom/artist' bag.

K said...

Hi Kate,

Just wanted to let you know there is an award over on my blog for you! Please stop by:
http://hopeineveryday.blogspot.com/2009/05/kreativ-blogger-award.html

Krista

Unknown said...

Love your work! And I love this bag! I've been looking for the perfect bag to carry my sketching supplies. Don't suppose you have a photo of it so I can sketch it for the edm challenge, something you want?