Friday, July 13, 2012

Flashback Fridays: No-Slip Baby Booties

This isn't much of a flashback as I made them in April, but I couldn't help sharing them since they just made it to my brother for his and his wife's upcoming baby. The pattern is Christine's Stay-On Baby Booties and if you go to this website you can read the story behind them (and get the free pattern). 
 Let me just say - I think I could just keep making these little baby booties for a good long time. Dee-Light-Full. In fact, I may have plans for another pair. For this pair I used some leftover Knit Picks Stroll Tonal sock yarn that I thought would work wonderfully for a baby born in October.
Perfect for an October baby, yes?
It took all of 93 yards (or 85 meters) for the pair. This means that not only were these quick and entertaining to make, but also a great use of leftover bits and bobs of sock yarn.

Am I a bit in love with this pattern? Why yes. Yes I am.

No comments: