Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Wisdom Teeth - Not Very Wise At All Actually

So, apparently I'm going to have to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed... next Wednesday. I'm not looking forward to this. I've never been knocked out for anything before so I'm feeling a bit nervous. It doesn't help when the doctor calls it "twilight sleep". Twilight sleep? It just sounds creepy - like a horror or suspense movie. First there was Jack Nicholson in The Shining, and playing next Wednesday newcomer Geeky Girl in Twilight Sleep.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My condolences in advance. On the plus side, if you're a milkshake-loving girl, that's gonna be a fun week for you.

Kate said...

I do like me some milkshakes ... and most other foods as well. Maybe I can look at it as a fun theme food week for me - all things mushy and nondescript in texture. Mmmmm... delicious.

Catnapping said...

make sure he gives you plenty of pain meds and compazine to keep you from throwing them up.

and then plan on sleeping the next 24 hours.

Mine were impacted, and the upper ones really ached after the local wore off.

Fill said...

Twilight sleep is great because you're not completely under. Just too high to know what's going on. Getting my wisdom teeth out was a piece of cake. Nothing to it. I was ready to to the park after I got home!