Thursday, September 13, 2012

Bobby Tuesday Mocs and Obscene Designs

Hooray! A finished project to present. Here are the mocs for my soon to be nephew. I used the Christine's Baby Booties pattern and then just came up with a little design that I duplicate stitched onto them. After tossing them in the wash some of the woven in ends got a little squirrel-ly which you can sort of make out in the picture but they have since been taken care of (and I'm too lazy to take another picture). 

In case anyone is interested - here is a little graph of the design. Nothing fancy or complicated... or even remotely anthropomorphic - because at first I was going to do an AWESOME thunderbird. I even graphed out a few possibilities. They were... problematic.
So. Am I the only one that sees the problem?
Dinklage.
Um yeah. The one on the left is probably not appropriate on children's wear and all I can think of when I look at the one on the right is "We are going to pump *clap* you up" (feel free to google SNL Hans and Franz if you have no idea what I'm talking about). Why do I feel like Alice Starmore doesn't run into this kind of problem. Le sigh.


1 comment:

Abbie said...

Love the booties and the the rest of your post (hehehe)